What does the Liberty Health Connect Health Insurance cover?
- Includes in-patient treatment and day care treatment
- This includes medical expenses related to consultations, tests and medications, limited to a number of days, immediately before the hospitalization.
- Medical expenses towards follow-up visits, confirmatory tests, medications and physiotherapy, limited to a number of days, immediately after the discharge from the Hospital.
Domiciliary Hospitalisation Treatment:
- Medical expenses incurred for treatment taken at home, on account of patient’s condition or non-availability of a room at the hospital.
Hospital Daily Cash Allowance:
- Here, as the health insurance company, we will pay hospital daily cash allowance on a per day basis for non-medical expenses.
Emergency Ambulance Charges:
- As your health insurance provider, we pay for the transfer of insured patient to the nearest medical facility.
Organ Donor Expenses :
- Expenses incurred for the screening and harvesting the organ(s) of the donor.
- During the policy tenure, we arrange for a second opinion, to build assurance and confidence in the diagnosis and the plan of treatment that is to follow.
- Lump-sum amount is paid to the insured in case of hospitalization for more than 10 days.
- Paid as daily allowance for availing nursing care at home or at hospital.